Join our Supporters’ Group: Friends of The Folly
Our supporters help us to look after the buildings and collections in our care, plan essential preventative repair and restoration work and monitor local planning issues affecting the architectural heritage of North Craven.
Launched in 2019, our Friends have helped us stay open despite the pandemic. Their valued support helps us to use our buildings and museum collections to tell stories, explore the world around us and transform lives.
- Advanced notice of special events at The Folly
- Invitation to attend exhibition launches
- Members-only tours of our buildings
- A copy of our e-newsletter, The Folly Monocle, direct to your inbox
- Invitations and discounts for events and workshops
Membership is via an annual donation of just £20 a year – please Gift Aid it if you can
Apply online now by setting up a Direct Debit via CAF Donate
If you prefer to complete a joining form, please contact us to ask for your leaflet, or pick up a copy when you visit us.
“The Trust’s supporters are key to its continuing development as stewards of the area’s architectural heritage and the Museum of North Craven Life.”